AHCA Convention Exhibitors
2018 AHCA Convention Exhibitor Information Will Be Available in the Fall of 2017 ... we provide the following about the 2017 AHCA Convention to provide important information about our event.
2017 AHCA Convention Exhibitor Information
Dear AHCA Exhibitor,
Here is 2017 American Hockey Coaches Association Convention information package (Download 2017 AHCA Convention Brochure
) and application form (review instructions below).
The convention will be held at the Naples Beach Hotel in lovely Naples, Florida and Susan Savino will be our Exhibitor Liaison while working closely with Paul Catalogna of the Diamond Management Group (DMG). The exhibition areas will be the same as last year with each spot being 10'x4'. If you think that you will need more than the 10'x4' space please order an additional booth.
We sincerely appreciate the feedback we have been given by many of our exhibitors and have made the adjustments that you have advised whenever and wherever possible. We are continuing to offer all exhibitors the opportunity to attend our Women's Celebration of Hockey and our Men's Celebration of Hockey. You should also make note of our first HOCKEY COACHES CARE GOLF TOURNAMENT on Wednesday, the 27th. The hotel has completely redesigned the course under the direction of Mr. Jack Nicklaus, so it should be outstanding. All money raised at the tournament will go towards Hockey Coaches Care. This should be a fun event and will give you as an exhibitor the chance to socialize with the coaches. Details will follow upon your registering for the convention.
Every year we are forced to turn away several companies so please register early to avoid being closed out. Just follow these steps and you should be all set.
- Fill out the application (Word Doc - PDF) and mail it in with your full payment (US Funds). I am sorry but we do not accept credit cards. Please do not fax or email your form.
- Please make sure to print clearly on the form and use the contact person, mail, and address that you want us to use as your annual contact.
- The Application should be mailed to: Bruce Delventhal, 7298 Salerno Court,
Naples, FL 34114
- Each exhibitor is only allowed one brand name per booth. Each product displayed
must have the identical brand name, otherwise additional exhibit fees will be
assessed for every brand name (trademark).
- Once your application has been received you will receive an email of confirmation and a notice from DMG (Paul Catalogna) about shipping and extra services.
- If you do not hear from DMG after you get the confirmation email please contact
Paul Catalogna at 781-665-9647 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- DMG will handle shipping information including drayage in and out, pipe and
drape, booth layout and numbers, daily problems and any questions regarding
set-up and breakdown.
- If you are interested in sponsorships and/or preferential booth placement contact
Dave Jensen at Touchpoint Media, 763-222-2401 or
- Hotel questions should be routed to Susan Savino at the Naples Beach Hotel
As many of you know HOCKEY COACHES CARE is the charitable arm of the American
Hockey Coaches Association (AHCA). We would like to ask all of you to consider a tax deductible
gift to Hockey Coaches Care. ("Hockey Coaches Care" Contribution Card (PDF)) Checks should be sent to:
Hockey Coaches Care
7 Concord Street
Gloucester, MA 01930
Any amount, large or small, will help us to help those in need in the hockey community.
Thank you so much for help and consideration.
As always, please do not hesitate to call (518-420-7479) if you have any questions or concerns. The American Hockey Coaches Association sincerely appreciates your support and attendance.
Please make sure to change our official mailing and billing address:
7298 SALERNO COURT
NAPLES, FL 34114
All the best in 2017,
We also invite you to review three videos from the exhibitor socials from the AHCA Convention
Video from the AHCA Convention - Exhibitors Social #1
Video from the AHCA Convention - Exhibitors Social #2
Video from the AHCA Convention - Exhibitors Social #3