AHCA Convention Exhibitors
Information for exhibiting at the 2019 AHCA Convention will be available in the fall. The information on this page relates to the 2018 AHCA Convention and is presented here to provide you with information about the Exhibition process.
2018 AHCA Convention Exhibitor Information
Dear AHCA Exhibitor,
Thank you for helping to grow the greatest game on ice. It's going to be another outstanding season of college hockey as growth continues to be at an all-time
high across the United States. For 71 years, the American Hockey Coaches
Association has been at the forefront of that growth, and your support is sincerely appreciated.
On this page you will find our 2018 American Hockey Coaches Association
and application form (Word Doc - PDF
). The convention will be held April 25-28th at the Naples Beach Hotel in lovely Naples, Florida, and Susan Savino will be our Exhibitor Liaison while working closely with Paul Catalogna of the
Diamond Management Group (DMG). The exhibition areas will be the same as
last year with each spot being 10'x4'. If you think you will need more than the
10'x4' space, please order an additional booth.
We sincerely appreciate the feedback from many of our exhibitors, and have
made the adjustments that you have advised whenever and wherever possible. We are continuing to offer all exhibitors the opportunity to attend our Women's Celebration of Hockey and our Men's Celebration of Hockey, as well as the
Hockey Coaches Care Cocktail party prior to the first exhibitor social on
Thursday at 6 p.m.
In addition to your support as an exhibitor, we want to also remind you of
sponsorship and partnership opportunities with AHCA. Sponsorship opportunities are available to all, plus they provide you preferred placement of your booth.
Every year, we are forced to turn away several companies, so please register
early to avoid being closed out. Just follow these steps and you should be all set:
- Fill out the application (Word Doc - PDF) and mail it in with your full payment (US Funds). I am sorry but we do not accept credit cards.
- Please make sure to print clearly on the form and use the contact person, mail, and address that you want us to use as your annual contact.
- The Application should be mailed to: Bruce Delventhal, 7298 Salerno Court,
Naples, FL 34114
- Each exhibitor is only allowed one brand name per booth. Each product must have the identical brand name, otherwise additional exhibit fees will be assessed for every brand name (trademark).
- Once your application has been received, you will receive an email of confirmation and a notice from DMG (Paul Catalogna) about shipping and extra services. Booth placement will take place once payment has been received.
- If you do not hear from DMG after you get the confirmation email please contact
Paul Catalogna at 781-665-9647 or email@example.com
- DMG will handle shipping information, including drayage in and out, pipe and drape, booth layout and numbers, daily problems and any questions regarding set-up and breakdown.
- If you are interested in a sponsorship, please contact Bryan Nelson )763-222-2405 or
firstname.lastname@example.org) at Touchpoint Media.
- Hotel questions should be routed to Susan Savino at the Naples Beach Hotel
As many of you know HOCKEY COACHES CARE is the charitable arm of the American
Hockey Coaches Association (AHCA). We would like to ask all of you to consider a tax deductible
gift to Hockey Coaches Care. ("Hockey Coaches Care" Contribution Card (PDF)) Checks should be sent to:
Hockey Coaches Care
7 Concord Street
Gloucester, MA 01930
Any amount, large or small, will help us to help those in need in the hockey community.
Thank you so much for help and consideration.
As always, please do not hesitate to call (518-420-7479) if you have any questions or concerns. The American Hockey Coaches Association sincerely appreciates your support and attendance.
All the best in 2018,
We also invite you to review three videos from the exhibitor socials from the AHCA Convention
Video from the AHCA Convention - Exhibitors Social #1
Video from the AHCA Convention - Exhibitors Social #2
Video from the AHCA Convention - Exhibitors Social #3