2023 AHCA Convention Exhibitor Information Will Be Available In The Fall. The following data is for our 2022 Convention and Is Presented For Information Purposes Only.
2022 AHCA Convention Exhibitor Information
The American Hockey Coaches Association is back! After a pause due to the pandemic we are excited to enjoy the sun and warm weather of Florida and more importantly the opportunity to get together with old friends, make new friends and increase your business. Many of you are also aware that our home for so many years, the Naples Beach Hotel, was sold and is going through many changes. The AHCA is happy to have found a wonderful new site in Naples that more than meets our needs – the Naples Grande Beach Resort (https://www.naplesgrande.com/).
It’s going to be another outstanding season of college hockey as growth continues to be at an all-time high across the United States. For 76 years, the American Hockey Coaches Association has been at the forefront of that growth, and your support is sincerely appreciated.
Included is the 2022 American Hockey Coaches Association Convention application form. The convention will be held April 20th – 22nd at the Naples Grande Beach Resort in lovely Naples, Florida, and Andrea Renken will be our Exhibitor Liaison. There will be more room for the total exhibition area. Each exhibitor spot will be the same as past years with each spot being 10’x4’. If you think you will need more than the 10’x4’ space, please order an additional booth.
We are continuing to offer all exhibitors the opportunity to attend our Women’s Celebration of Hockey and our Men’s Celebration of Hockey, as well as the Hockey Coaches Care Cocktail party prior to the first exhibitor social on Thursday at 6 p.m. The cost of banquet tickets has yet to be finalized, but we will inform you as soon as that has been settled.
In addition to your support as an exhibitor, we want to also remind you of sponsorship and partnership opportunities with AHCA. Sponsorship opportunities are available to all, plus they provide you preferred placement of your booth.
In the past we have been forced to turn away several companies, so please register early to avoid being closed out. Just follow these steps and you should be all set:
- Fill out the application (Word Doc - PDF) and mail it in with your full payment (US Funds). We are sorry, but we do not accept credit cards.
- Please make sure to print clearly on the form and use the contact person, email and address you want us to use as your annual contact.
- The Application should be mailed to: Bruce Delventhal, 7298 Salerno Court,
Naples, FL 34114
- Each exhibitor is only allowed one brand name per booth. Each product must have the identical brand name, otherwise additional exhibit fees will be assessed for every brand name (trademark).
- Once your application has been received, you will receive an email of confirmation, preferred hotel reservation information and a notice about shipping and extra services. Booth placement will take place once payment has been received.
- If you are interested in a sponsorship, please contact Bryan Nelson (763-222-2405, firstname.lastname@example.org) at Touchpoint Media.
- Hotel questions should be routed to Andrea Renken at the Naples Grande Beach Resort, (239) 594-6025, email@example.com
As many of you know HOCKEY COACHES CARE is the charitable arm of the American Hockey Coaches Association (AHCA). We would like to ask all of you to consider a tax deductible gift to Hockey Coaches Care. ("Hockey Coaches Care" Contribution Card (PDF)) Checks should be sent to:
Hockey Coaches Care
7 Concord Street
Gloucester, MA 01930
Any amount, large or small, will help us to help those in need in the hockey community. Thank you.
As always, please do not hesitate to call (518-420-7479) if you have any questions or concerns. The American Hockey Coaches Association sincerely appreciates your support and attendance
All the best in 2022,
7298 Salerno Ct., Naples, FL 34114