Register and Pay Online - AHCA Convention
2022 Convention Registration Form - April 20-23, 2022 in Naples, FL
Fill out the registration form below or Download the PDF Registration Form
The 2022 AHCA Convention will take place from Wednesday, April 20 to Saturday, April 23, 2022, at the Naples Grande Beach Resort.
- Some states may be on school vacation the same week we are in Naples. Book flights and hotel accordingly.
- Rooms at the Naples Grande will likely sell out. You are advised to book your rooms early. See attached for hotel information.
- To attend the Convention, other than paying exhibitors, everyone must be an AHCA member and must pay a Convention Fee. Schools paying staff membership dues are covering membership dues for coaches only. Equipment managers, Hockey Ops, athletic trainers, video coordinators, administrative assistants and administrators must join the AHCA as Allied members and pay convention fees as well. Coaches who are from ACHA (non-varsity schools) will be contacted separately.
- Convention fees will not be processed if you are not a paid member.
N O T E ! The Convention Fee is now $225 per person for everyone!
Once you have paid dues, you may complete and return this form with all names of attendees and pay the appropriate amount through our secure online processing system. Note: Please use caution when filling out names below as this information is used to create Convention badges, which are needed for entry into all Convention activities.
NOTE: You must be a paid-up member of the AHCA to attend the AHCA Convention.
Online Registration is a Two-Step Process:
1. Fill out the registration form below. Please complete this form as completely and accurately as possible.
2. After submitting this form, please choose the appropriate payment option on the next page to advance to our secure online payment solution.
If you have any membership questions, contact Kathy Bertagna via firstname.lastname@example.org.